- How do I schedule my school lunch?
Simply call us at (708) 749-2333 x241 or email us at fundraising@Buona.com and we will help you set up your next Buona School Lunch. We are available any day of the week, and we do offer delivery.
- How often can I schedule a school lunch?
Schools may schedule a school lunch as often as needed. Some schools we work with have Buona School Lunches every day, and some as little as four times a year. We are happy to accommodate any lunch schedule your school has.
- Can I sample any menu items on the school lunch menu prior to my lunch date?
Yes, we offer a complimentary tasting to any PTA/PTO or lunch committee. We can schedule the tasting at any time of the day at your local Buona restaurant. Tastings are a wonderful way for your group to become familiar with our school lunch program.
- How far in advance does my school need to place a school lunch order?
We ask that your final lunch counts be in to us at least one week prior to your lunch date.
- Can I customize a menu for my school?
Yes, we are open to new suggestions and can customize a menu fit for your students.
- How does my organization set up a Buona Benefit Night?
- Call our Fundraising department at (708) 749-2333 x241 or email us at email@example.com at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to your preferred fundraiser date. Our Fundraising representative will guide you through the set up process.
- How does my organization earn money from a Buona Benefit Night?
15% of all sales (pre-tax) generated into the Buona Restaurant by your group will be donated directly to your organization.
- How much on average does an organization earn?
On average, people spend between $15 and $20 per flyer redeemed, so your organization earns on average $2 to $3 per flyer redeemed. Don’t be shy, invite everybody to dine at Buona that night, and you have a better chance to earn more for your organization.
- How do my fundraiser supporters identify themselves?
We will customize a flyer specifically for your organization.Your supporters simply identify themselves by presenting the official fundraising flyer upon ordering.
- Are my supporters limited to dine-in orders only?
No, supporters can dine in, carry out or even utilize our drive thru. Make sure they have their flyer with them, every order counts!
- Do Buona Catering purchases count towards my Benefit Night total?
Only purchases made at our catering counter that day will count towards your total. Encourage everyone to take home a pound of our Original Italian Beef for later in the week, it is such an easy way to boost your benefit night total. Please note, catering delivery orders are not valid towards our benefit night program.
- When can my organization expect the donation check?
Donation checks typically arrive to the organization two to three weeks after their benefit night.
- What are some tips to ensure a successful Buona Benefit Night?
Distribute as many flyers as possible (you can distribute them everywhere except the Buona restaurant). Make additional flyers as you need them – no limit!Send it out in your newsletter, hand it out as meetings, post to social media, etc.Tie-in the event with other events that get a good response (i.e., Parent-teacher nights, baseball registration, school concerts, etc.)
Superstar Coupon Incentive Program
- What is the Buona Superstar Program?
The Buona Superstar Program is a coupon incentive designed to help encourage the children in our communities. Superstar coupons are valid for a free kid’s milkshake with any purchase. Superstar coupons are loved by kids, and you can even personalize it by writing the child’s name on the coupon!
- What groups can participate in the Superstar Program?
We offer Superstar programs for sports teams, library reading programs, youth groups, academic awards and attendance awards. We are not limited to these groups, so please ask.